Now a specialised day-care for your small/medium dog.
We cater for small/medium dogs giving them a home from home experience.
A safe, comfy, relaxed and loving environment keeping your fur baby happy and content all day.
Yes dogs love to play but not all day, ever wondered why your dog seems to sleep all day and night given half a chance? It’s because it’s an inbuilt instinct within them to rest and conserve energy for the hunt, “ha what hunt you might say, they get their food delivered to them twice daily in a bowl”.
This might be true, but for the dog it is still an instinct present within them descending right back to the wolf.
With this in mind it’s important to cater for all the needs of your dog when considering day-care options.
Why consider Day-care at all?
- No more complaining neighbours about your dog barking/crying/howling when left alone for any amount of time.
- No more guilty feelings as your dog gives you that face when you head off to work each day.
- No more nasty surprises when you arrive home.
- Safe in the knowledge that your 4 legged family member is being stimulated, loved and cared for in your absence.
- We treat our dogs like children, our fur babies, so why do we then expect them to be perfectly happy when we leave them each morning?
- With day-care your dog will never be alone unless he wants to be, he will have the company of other dogs and dog loving people.
- It’s a doggy play-date every day.
What makes our day-care different?
- We specialise in small/medium dogs under 15kgs, this way your dog will never feel intimidated by larger more active dogs.
- We give your dog a safe homely environment where he can relax and play with similar sized dogs.
- Your dog will be played with and given lots of cuddles throughout the day.
- Our day-care has designated play times, chill times and cuddle times just like at regular child day-care
- Our day-care is all about relaxing, structured play, love and care at all times.
What are our rules?
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated, wormed and have up to date flea prevention treatment.
- All dogs must be desexed.
- Dogs must be in good health (any on-going health concerns must be advised to us on admit)
- Your dog must generally be of a friendly disposition towards other dogs (nervous or anxious dogs can be catered for)
- No aggression towards another dog or a carer will be tolerated
Q. What time can I drop off and pick up?
You can Drop off from 7.30am and Pick up before 6pm
Q. What if my dog needs to eat a meal during his stay?
If you bring his food, meals can be arranged to be given to your dog privately away from the other dogs.
Q. What if my dog gets sick whilst in the day-care?
In this instance we would ring you immediately and you can choose to collect your dog and take to your regular vet or for an extra fee we can organise vet care at Greencross vets at your expense.
Q. What will my dog be doing all day?
He will be socializing with the other dogs, having structured play time for stimulation, napping and having lots of cuddles.
Q. Can I get my dog washed or groomed whilst in day-care?
Yes you can, in fact we offer discounts for these services whilst in day-care (Full grooms may need to be pre-booked)
Q. Can I bring my dogs own bed to day-care?
We suggest that you don’t, dogs can get very protective over their own belonging which could cause problems, and in any case we have lots of comfy beds for them which are disinfected on a daily basis.
Q. Will my dog be walked?
No, with all the excitement of play-time who needs a walk?
Available Monday - Friday 7.30am to 6pm.
Casual daycare $42 per day.
Pack of 5 days $185.
Pack of 10 days $350 (packs have 6 month expiry).
2nd dog in same family receives 10% discount.
Daycare specifically for medium/small dogs, offering a home from home experience.
Area specifically designated for daycare.